||I'm The Slime
- Art Direction – Frank Zappa
- Bass – Tom Fowler
- Drums – Ralph Humphrey
- Engineer – Barry Keene, Fred Borkgren, Steve Desper*, Terry Dunavan
- Flute, Clarinet, Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone – Ian Underwood
- Guitar, Vocals – Frank Zappa
- Illustration [Cover] – David B. McMacken*
- Illustration [Inside Cover] – Cal Schenkel
- Keyboards, Synthesizer – George Duke
- Lacquer Cut By – CB*
- Layout [Design] – Michael Mesker
- Marimba, Vibraphone [Vibes], Percussion – Ruth Underwood
- Mastered By – Chris Bellman
- Photography By – Emerson-Loew
- Producer, Composed By, Arranged By, Conductor – Frank Zappa
- Production Manager – Melanie Starks
- Trombone – Bruce Fowler*
- Trumpet, Vocals – Sal Marquez
- Violin, Violin [Baritone] – Jean-Luc Ponty
Mastered directly from the original 1/4" analog stereo 1973 masters at Bernie Grundman Mastering, Hollywood, 2013.
180 gram LP Manufactured in Germany by Furnace / Pallas.
Studios: Bolic Sound, Whitney, Paramount, L.A., 1973
This album originally released 1973. This is Official Release #17.
©℗1973, mmxii Zappa Family Trust. Published worldwide ©1973 ZFT dba Munchkin Music. Under exclusive license to Universal Music Enterprises, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc. Distributed by Universal Music Distribution.
Art & Lyrics ©1973 Zappa Family Trust
Gatefold Cover. Includes a 24" x 12" foldout poster of the album cover.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 8 24302 38501 2
- Barcode (Scanned): 824302385012
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Etching): FVZ-2013-2-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Etching): FVZ-2013-2-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A & B Pressing Plant Stamp): -27809-
- Matrix / Runout (Side A & B Manufacturing Credit Stamp): P. USA
- Matrix / Runout (Side A & B Etching): WWW.ZAPPA.COM
- Matrix / Runout (Side A & B Lacquer Cutting Engineer Initials Etchings): CB